Happy grandma Weekend :)

I have so much to blog about with so little time as im going back to my hometown in KK in a few days and i have a lot of pictures to post as if i returned to my hometown , i have plenty of things to blog about there as well so no can do i have to finish my blogging on France before going back to Malaysia so dont be suprise to see a lot of posting from me these few days hehehe :)

The weekend my hubby was here before flying off we managed to celebrate grandmama day with the family particularly with Cecile and her family from Nantes so we had a lunch and cake cutting party with the kids and later after that a trip to the "Plage de La Grande Côte" for a bit of promenade.

So here are the pictures taken at home during the cake cutting as well as our promenade at Plage de La Grande Côte.






























Hope you guys enjoyed the pics :)

Clarity!

Comments

Popular Posts