52 Weeks Photography Challenge week 3 - Nature

Bonjour and Hello!


Welcome to the 52 Weeks Photography Challenge 2022!
I've decided to join in this photography Challenge because  I love photography and I also would like to learn more about this subject and finally I would also like to improve my photography technique? so according to @kev_mrc, the primary goal of this challenge is to help you become a better photographer. 👍



So this week, 52 Weeks Photography Challenge brings us to explore Nature 😍 Who doesn't  LOVE nature subjects. So let's go!!
💓




So anyone interested or curious of this photography challenge to head out to Kev's blog and you will find everything you need to get going with this  52 Weeks Photography Challenge 2022!





So I guess we are lucky to be staying in a place close to the beach and forest. Almost ever weekend we take the time to get the kids out and have a wonderful stroll along the beach or the beach forest as we call it as the beach is situated next to the pine tree forest area and so usually you can go for a walk about in the forest and end the day at the beach watching the sunset.

So the photo I've put up for the challenge this week is the one I took at the beach side while waiting for the sun to set. It's my favourite view 💕

Anyhow, hope you guys like it and happy weekend to all of you!!


À bientôt and see you soon,

Comments

Popular Posts