52 Weeks Photography Challenge week 1 and 2

Bonjour and Hello again :)

Welcome to the 52 Weeks Photography Challenge 2022!
I've decided to join in this photography Challenge because  I love photography and I also would like to learn more about this subject and finally I would also like to improve my photography technique? so according to @kev_mrc, the primary goal of this challenge is to help you become a better photographer. 👍




So the first week of the Photography Challenge is STUDY. and according to to Kevin this 1st challenge involves no photography but just take the time to study and understand a little what needs to be understood befor we embarked on this kind of challenge. So studying I did. 😉

So, I've decided to study a little bit more in detail of what is expected of us to do, and the best thing to learn this is to start with kevin's  Photography Challenge Calendar 2022!


So anyone interested or curious of this photography challenge to head out to Kev's blog and you will find everything you need to get going with this  52 Weeks Photography Challenge 2022!




Ok, let's get going with my very first Photography Challenge!

Well, sunrise is not my favourite part of the day as usually I would rather stay in bed then out and about but the children are going to school and in France at this moment the sunrise is around 8.20am or something like that. So, just before sending the kiddies to school I suddenly remember about this challenge so  here is my version of sunrise from my side of the world 💓

 So, here is my Sunrise! 🌄
See you guys next week for photography challenge week 3!! 



À bientôt

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts