52 Weeks Blogging Challenge #Week-1 ] - 2021 Sums up!

Bonjour and hello everyone.


This is the first week of the new year and I have decided to reconnect again with my blog. It’s been ages since I’ve visited my Blog. Well, this year, I hope everything is going to change and I will try not to allow procrastination to get in the way of my year of blogging again.πŸ‘

So, I have a few interesting things line up and one of the activities that will sort of help me to stick to writing my blog regularly would be the 52 WEEKS BLOGGING CHALLENGE and the 52 WEEKS PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE that I’m going to try and commit myself to do, so that I won’t have the time to ponder about procrastinating again. πŸ˜‹

Ok here goes πŸ‘Œ

Week 1 – 2021 Sums up!


What's more appropriate then to sum up all the events of 2021 in pictures according to months! 2021 proved to be a very challenging year for us and I'm pretty sure for everyone else as well. :) A whole lot of things happened and almost everything we do  revolves around the situation with the pandemic that's been going on and therefore Covid 19 played a big role in shaping our lives in 2021. But even so, we still get to move around and visit places during most of the holidays here.

But anyhow, New year of 2021 promised the same type of pace for us but perhaps from a new perpective :)

And this also marks my commitment to blog at least once a week as I have decided to join the 52 weeks of blogging challenge so every week I will have something to write about I hope hehehe :) So I have choosen Sunday as the day i will do my 52 weeks of blogging challenge.


So here's leaving you with a wish of a happiest slide to the new year of 2022 and hope that you guys will enjoy these pics!


January - Let it Snow!!, our 1st January Ritual at the beach and finally celebrating Γ‰piphanie πŸ‘‘


February - Fleur's Birthday, more snow, Chinese New Year, Valentines Day and Winter Vacation 🌨


March- Spring is here!! Spring break.


April - Easter, tulips, Gardening, planting and vacation 🌷


May -  Maeva's 1st Holly Communion, Gardening and family.
 


June - Harvesting, Maeva's Birthday, more flowers blooming, picnics etc;


July Part 1 -  Summer Vacation! Lyon  and Corsica Island πŸ’“


July Part 2 - South of France, Castles and friends πŸ’“




August - Lavender, Apples, Harvesting potatoes and Paris Je T'taime! 




September - Back to school! potpouri, growing pumpkins and grapes πŸ‡




October -  ChΓ’teau d'Angers , Autumn Festival, Terra Botanica, Pumpkin harvesting and holloween!





November - Birthdays, me and Jadeydoo, Orchid and Oriental Garden. 





December -  Hubby's Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas , New year celebration and how can we forget, the dreadful Covid! 


So here's the sum up of 2021, there were good and also bad times during this year BUT nothing that I would wanna change and more so, I'm truly grateful and thankful for what 2021 has brought to my family and me and we could just pray that the new year 2022 will be more brighter then it was before it and pray that we all will stay healthy and positive through out the whole year.

Happy New Year everyone!!





Γ€ bientΓ΄t

Comments

Popular Posts