52 Weeks Challenge #9 - If I Could Have One Superpower

Thanks to  Becky from mrs to mama , She made a list of 52 blog topics or ideas that will help to shape the 52 weeks of blog topics  and so the journey begins :)


52 Weeks Challenge #9 - If I Could Have One Superpower

If I could have one superpower, it would be that I could be my little daughter's  super duper mom that have superpowers to save her from anything to everything danger.
The super duper mom's superpower includes, saving her anytime she's in peril, save's her from any harm, saves from any sickness or illness and everything.

But for now, I'm just settle being a super duper mom sans superpower but with tons of LOVE to carry through this little girl's whole life for she will never run short of Love from this mom and this I promise you :)







À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts