52 Weeks Challenge #8 - If I Could Turn Back Time

Thanks to  Becky from mrs to mama , She made a list of 52 blog topics or ideas that will help to shape the 52 weeks of blog topics  and so the journey begins :)

52 Weeks Challenge #6 - If I Could Turn Back Time


Hmnnn just the other day I was listening to the wonderful song blast from the past by the group Johhny Hates Jazz and it was "Turn Back The Clock"
Brings back a lot of memories during my highschool days with friends from school and all.  Such wonderful memories indeed...
But if I could turn back time...difinately I wouldnt want to change a single thing... But there is one thing that I would really love to do is that 
If I could turn back time...
I would go back to the time when my grandma was still alive and i would spend my life loving and taking care of her more and  making sure I spent more time with her and my mom as both of them are very important part in my life as well as my lil sister.

Long time ago ...Me & my grandmama...

Yesteryears...photo of my sister, mom and me.

everything happens for a reason. I truly believe that and will always believe that...

À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts