Miss M the explorer :)

After been cooped up in the apartment for a few days due to Miss M not feeling well, finally we get to get out and stretch our legs......BUT with the 40°C weather we only stayed for 15 minutes and went back to the apartment with a good nice cool bath for Miss M and she loves every minute of it :)

here are photos I took of Miss M exploring the grass covered area  to find her favourite thing .....little kayu or small wood :)
 Here she is telling mummy that she is going to get some small kayu.....

 Found one...but I guess there are more small kayu over there....

 coucou maman..je suis la! (Yuhuuuu mummy, I'm over here)


Ok! je m'en vais! ( ok! I'm off now!)



 wow....


 Mummy... I found one!

 Look at my beautiful kayu :)



 ah well...


Ok je reviens à la maison maintenant  ( Ok I'm going back home now)

all in all we had a great time outdoor despite of the 40°C temp outdoor thats why we only stayed for 15 minutes or less :))


Take care and see you on our next post!



À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts