My Valentines :)

Since it's Valentines Day, I would like to share some valentines inspired picture of us  throughout our journey together and here are the pics

 My Valentines!


I call it care free 2008. as we were still dating and fine tuning our relationship and making it happen by getting enggaged  and married during this year.


This was our first Valentines day get away together as husband and wife and it was totally awesome coz he suprised me by going to Amsterdam to celebrate our valentines together :)

In this Valentines Day Celebration, my husband Kidnapped me and took me to some resort by the sea in angola! such a fantastic day indeed!
And here, we were celebrating Valentines Day the 2nd time in Angola, but the difference is that we already have a bun in the oven by then :)

And this year we are in Dubai to celebrate our first Valentines Day as a family of three and the feeling is just wonderful. And this is what Valentine is all about, Friendship, love, friends and family.

 Love is all around :)
May this Valentine brings joy to everyones heart and happiness that will last forever more :)

To Love and be Loved is to feel the sun from both sides. 

~David Viscott



À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts