DAY 79 - CHILLAXING SATURDAY

Today I spent most of the day doing my reading and the later bit of the day is watching a very interesting football and rugby match :)

I'm so happy and glad that both me and hubby are in the same boat when it comes to our favourite football club and that is Arsenal.
One day soon we hope to make a trip to the "angleterre" is what hubby refer to the UK and see our favourite football club in action :)




The other part of the night was spent watching the most interesting Rugby match between France & England and i was holding my breath a lot and of course my hero Sebastien Chabal is there to save the day :)

so the french won and they get the grand slam title and so everyone is happy and me and hubby went to bed with a smile on our face coz not only our favourite football team won the match today but also the french Rugby team so its a wonderful day after all :)



À bientôt


Comments

  1. Aw we did not mind letting the French
    team win. Have a happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts