Sentimental Me Friday

This is Sentimental Me Friday that I made just so I can cling to those moments that went by way too fast in our lives and our little baby girl's life and cherish it forever. If you are like me who takes photo of her little girl and on any occasions almost everyday then you will find that this is a good way to compare pics from year to year or from one month to another of yourselves and your child growing moments :)



Fromantine, France



Paris, France


Montagiu, France

I started taking a series of Black & White pictures of our family since 2013 and I've decided to continue doing so every year now and so far I have made a collection for three years and I'm very happy to say I'm so glad I did it coz now I have all these photo collages to be printed out and displayed on a special album dedicated just for all these B&W photo collages.

If you haven't started doing a photo collection album, then this is the right time to start one and get them beautiful pictures you have in your collection into use :)


À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts