Sentimental Me Friday

Once again I have abandoned my blog for the longest of time...The last time this happened was when I got pregnant with my DD and now again, for the 2nd pregnancy, it's repeating again hehehe...
But this time I have good reasons for staying away coz I have been overwhelmed with my morning sickness and just couldn't cope with anything. But anyhow I'm in my third trimester now and finally I can see some light at the end of the tunnel for the morning, afternoon and night sickness  that I had finally starting to fade away, so here I am and ready to continue to where I've left off and what more better to begin with  then reminiscing about nostalgic and memorable moments of our first born, our darling Miss M :) 


This is Sentimental Me Friday that I made just so I can cling to those moments that went by way too fast in our lives and our little baby girl's life and cherish it forever. If you are like me who takes photo of her little girl and on any occasions almost everyday then you will find that this is a good way to compare pics from year to year or from one month to another of yourselves and your child growing moments :)
















À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts