Sentimental Me Friday

This is Sentimental Me Friday that I made just so I can cling to those moments that went by way too fast in our lives and our little baby girl's life and cherish it forever. If you are like me who takes photo of her little girl and on any occasions almost everyday then you will find that this is a good way to compare pics from year to year  or from one month to another of yourselves and your child growing moments :)


 6 months old

1 year 6 months old


2 years 6 months old


To my sweet 
DAUGHTER,

Your SWEET little life has
changed me. The DAY
you were BORN was like a new
Beginning for ME too;
A change THAT will forever
LAY soft upon my HEART

Everything in my LIFE is
SWEETER because of you
The days AND fleeting
MOMENTS with you are
only a breath in TIME.
They Linger BRIEFLY and
Fly AWAY on the WINGS
Of tomorrow

YOU are PRECIOUS in every
Way; the SUNSHINE in my
Day, the JOY in my SOUL
and the LOVE of my life

Love you forever ,
MOM


(Poem by Patsy Gaut)

À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts