Cathédrale Notre Dame de Paris (Vac 2013)

The site of the Notre dame is the cradle of Paris and has always been the religious center of the city. Notre Dame de Paris ('Our Lady of Paris' in French) is a Gothic cathedral and I loveeeeee Gothic churches or cathedrals

I've been here many times but it never fails to mesmerised me with it's beauty.

Here you can see the arches and the Gargoyles on the outside of the cadhedral very gotchic indeed.

Just before entering the cathedral Miss M found the pigeons to be most interesting subjet  at the time so we had to stop and let her had a field of fun with the birdies :)

So you see there's a big restoration project going on in this 850 year old cathedral and they are making works for the new bell and also the grand organ. 
Beautiful inside and outside indeed.


We were outside looking on the big live telecast of the mass going on the inside of the cathedral and Miss M sure did get us on our toes every single moment...hmnnn

so happy my parents get to experience Paris again with me and it was a great feeling to know that my parents were here with me and....

be part of this :)



À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts