Sentimental Me Friday

  This is Sentimental Me Friday that I made just so I can cling to those moments that went by way too fast in our lives and our little baby girl's life and cherish it forever. If you are like me who takes photo of her little girl and on any occasions almost everyday then you will find that this is a good way to compare pics from year to year  or from one month to another of yourselves and your child growing moments :)

5 Months old


8 Months Old


1 Year old


1 Year 5 Months old

1 Year 10 Months Old



2 years and 5 Months old!

All these photos are taken at the same place which is @ the Palace Museum in Al Ain  at different timimings and yes we have been there 6 times and loving the experience there each time :)

“I am convinced that most people do not grow up...We marry and dare to have children and call that growing up. I think what we do is mostly grow old. We carry accumulation of years in our bodies, and on our faces, but generally our real selves, the children inside, are innocent and shy as magnolias.”
Maya Angelou, Letter to My Daughter




À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts