Miss M turned 16 months old today and lets recall what this 16 month old toddler can do :)
- Screams at the top of her lungs.
- Climbs almost everything and anything that she can climb
- Runs. she runs like she's been chased by a dog.
- Pooh. She graduated Potty training for doing #2 only.
- Mess. She loves making a mess of her play corner
- Eats like theres no tomorrow and she loves to eat fruits and green beans, carrots and rice
- Dances to the tunes of J-Lo's Dance Again on the TV
- Baths. Her most favorite part of the day
- Babbles. Lots of this
- Books. can't live a day without them.
- Teeths. She now have 14 of them pearly white biting machine.
- Milk. Reduced to 3 times a day now but with a full bottle each.
- Snacking. Hmmmnnn...wonder where she gets this from :p
- Sleeps. From 8pm to 8am. Not too bad at all
- Naps. Reduced to once per day and usually lasted for 2 to 3 hours.
- Walks. She walks a lot and starting to walk on her own now
- Stroller. Starting to use less of this.
- Drinks. She loves apple Juice and is drinking in her own tiny toddler bottle now.
- Hiding. Yes this girl likes to play hide and seek and You can usually find her under the table or behing the curtains her favourite place to hide :)
This is all what i can think of for now but will add on later things that I might have forgotten to list down here.
And here are some of the Digital scrapbook I made especially for this day!
Happy 16 Months old ma petite coeur!
Mummy & daddy loves you to bits!