Photography Galore @ Taman Orkid Kuala Lumpur :)

The last time we went to visit Taman Orkid Kuala Lumpur was in May 2008. I love this place as it reminds me of my late grandma as she loves her orchids and so this place brings great joy to me whenever we went to visit. So it was a great idea when DH suggested we go to the Orchid Garden since Philippe have never visited it yet. so we did!
Click here if you want to read about my last post about Taman Orkid KL when i wrote it way back in 2008 :)



There is a reason why im sitting down and not standing
There is also a reason why i am left behind....
looking like I'm Smilling but actually NOT!

 That is the reason why......It's because of my sprained angkle!
On my last post i did mentioned that on our way to meet up with Philippe which is not too far away from our hotel,  i walked through a hole on the paved sidewalk and fell  flat on my knees and injured my angkle at the same time, as a result the next morning i had a big swell on my angkle!

The Happy Photographer!

Even at my injured state i still get to take photos....Photos of them taking pictures of flowers in the rain hik! hik! hik!

DH took this photo of me holding on to this beautiful flower while hopping
my way up there :(

And here are the flower photos....Enjoy!


 

























And here is my part of the photo taking session using my lomo programme on my small Oly camera :)




















That's all for now from Orchid Graden had a marvelous time with DH & Philippe and am glad i went despite my swelling angkle and the pouring rain :)


Gross bise!



À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts