In the land of flips flops :) (Selipar Jipun)


It's been a long while since I've not update anything in here, as usual during vacation time, I usually couldn't find the time to blog and I kept telling myself that I get back to it later and later become weeks  then months and all it is are a pile of pictures on my hard drive not being attended to and is left to the bytes dust making their home again :(

Yeah, sadly that's usually the case with me and vacations...it seems my blogging is on vacation as well...

Anyhow, here's a little something to tell you guys that we are back home in good old Malaysia and having a great and wonderful time so far and I'm not promising much but I will try to keep an update from time to time but at the meantime we are going to enjoy our days in flip flops la la la land :)

Happy Days y'all!



À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts