Worried.....


This picture above definitely resembles a lot of how I"m feeling right now...

So much is happening HERE and THERE (homeland) that I dont have the mood to even write about anything, but all I can do is pray for a better day and safety for everyone back home and life will be back to normal soon.

For the front liners, your deeds are priceless and we will forever be grateful to each and everyone of you and our continued prayers and thoughts are always there for all of you.

Been so stressed out with my driving school and putting miss M at nursery has taken it's toll on me and these days I just feel like curling up in bed and just shut everything else for a while...but no can do I have a toddler that keeps reminding me there is a reason to be on top of things everyday and be happy doing so....thank you so much to DH for being there for me and making sure Im ok. And of course Miss M who never fails to make mummy feel great and loved just by her smiles and kisses and constant butterfly kisses for her mommy. Je t'aime mon petit coeur ♥♥ ♥

Until my next post....a bientot!
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. You going for driving lessons there in Dubai Cilla?good luck and all the best .. do you need to do full lessons or can you skip and just do fast exam? is there such thing there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Im taking driving lessons here Jo, tapi have to get the full lessons sbb I havent been driving for ages kan and plus the driving here are crazy so terpaksalah I start from scratch. Headache betul and I still havent fnish my driving lessons yet to be continued kan coz I went back to KK so going to continue soon but ergggg...still not in the mood :(

      Delete
  2. Pelan-pelan Cilla, you'll get back your rhythmn soon in no time I m sure :) you can do it girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts