52 Weeks Photography Challenge week 5 - Wildlife

Bonjour and Hello!

Welcome to the 52 Weeks Photography Challenge 2022!
I've decided to join in this photography Challenge because  I love photography and I also would like to learn more about this subject and finally I would also like to improve my photography technique? so according to @kev_mrc, the primary goal of this challenge is to help you become a better photographer. 👍

For this week photography challenge, take the theme as "a general guideline. The theme is “Wildlife”, but you can take a photo of any animal around you. Even your pets. Simply try to make them wild. It can also very well be a human being, captured in a way that make the viewer think of a wild animal."
@kev_mrc #kevmrcphotochallenge



This is an easy challenge for me as I have our very own PR bird in house that is always ready for a photo shoot anytime of the day. This Robin (rouge Gorge)  is a very tame and friendly type of bird that can be found on most  part here in France and it is fearless of humans and it even lets you get really near and sometimes even take food crumbs off from our own hand and we have one that I see almost on a daily basis at our home and lets me capture really close up photos of itself and so I choose Robin for this very challenge for Week5 💝


Alrighty, now ready for week 6 challenge! 📸

À bientôt and see you soon 💜

Comments

Popular Posts