Wordless Wednesday




This is my first born Mumut, I had my biggest dream came true when She came into this world at around 7 years ago and she made me a first time mommy. 
And its because of this joy that I am now a mother of three girls ❤ 
Sometimes, hanging out with my big girl is all I need to feel that  joyful feeling again of being a mummy for the first time and brings back all those beautiful memories back again when it was just me and my mumut and all those adventures we had discovering motherhood and babyhood together.
And now I have 3 girls and the joy of being a mommy is 3 times fold and I just can't thank our creator enough for gifting me these beautiful, wonderful and priceless gift.
I hope to create more beautiful and  memorable memories together as we sail across our globetrotting life to more adventured in the future.
For now, I'm just happy and content to have my three girls close with me and loving me with all their heart.

❤ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE! ❤




À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts