Happy Valentines Day 2008

Well this gives me the opportunity to wish everyone a VERY

Happy Valentines Day !


May we celebrate the love for love for Now, today and for always!


We celebrated V-day much earlier then the actual time and so, when we reach Kundasang he ask me to about the everlasting flower so i was telling it to him and he told me to get three bunches of them everlasting flowers and to choose ones that are brightest. So i did and then he told me that one is for my mom from both of us and one is for me and one is for him to bring back to his apartment and its all for an advance valentines day flower he said :) Other flowers wont do coz it will die he said and this everlasting flowers will be perfect. So here are the flowers he gave to my mom and me :)


And it so happens that, he gave me a rectangle vase from Vietnam when he visited me last december before christmas, so i was using that vase to house the everlasting flowers so its just a perfect combination :)

Mon coeur Happy V-Day!


Merci beauchoup for the flowers mon coeur :) it really meant a lot to me fo its everlasting love from both of us :)



Lots of love,


Clarity


Comments

  1. I wish the both of you an everlasting love :)

    Joyeuse Saint-Valentin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts