Pride and Prejudice


i spent the afternoon watching and old movie "Pride and Prejudice". See, i actually read this story in a book written by Jane Austin quite some time now and kinda forgotten the story line so i drag my sister mapsy to watch the movie wt me coz i know she's a sucker for historical romance movies like this too and also because she recalls most of what she read in the book.


Gosh it was fun! the movie was splendid coz myself , my sister and my mom watch it so it was really nice coz all three of us are loud mouths and mushy2 stuffs we dig! hehehe.....so i told my sister that im going to blog about it and i did and not just that i also found the OST which is "Far away" by Nkelback. It was just superb! So..if ur a sucker for mushy and lovey dovey stuffs then go and watch it ;)


Hope guides me.
It is what gets me through the day and especially the night
The hope that after you’ve gone from my sight..
It wil not be the last time, i look upon you
I miss you like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter
Instead of beauty to direct its light to the heart gardens
Like the frozen world your absence banished me to.

“Far Away” by Nikelback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgEq6NcIIeI

Romantico me

Clarity

Comments

Popular Posts