Not feeling too well....



Guess that being sick is not such a bad thing after all , although its a pain in the A&* which in my case it is my ass thats having to workout all the visits to the toilet :(. Gosh was up since 2am suffering from a bad diarrhea and its just gets worse until early in the morn so feeling groggy, tired and perhaps hungry is all what i was feeling today. I know if i put anything else in my stomach right now it will only do me worse so i tried to stay away from food..but cant :(( too hungry :(( so that made me go to the toilet LOTS!! But like the saying goes "dalam keburukan ada kebaikan" hmn....well one good thing from all this suffering is that..suddenly my tummy becomes flat :) hmn...if like this ......"diarrhea" I like :))




Sickly me,

Clarity




Comments

Popular Posts