Sametime last year.....

Around about same time last year, took my parents for a short vacation in KL and since hubby wanted to visit his friend Kris in Batu Caves so it was as good an opportunity to bring my parents to experience the whole nine yards @ batu caves with them since both of them had never been here before and of course for little Miss M as well :)
I've lost track of how many times we  (hubby & I) went here  coz as far as I know everytime we have visitors in KL we took them here and never fails to amazed our guests :)  This is during the time we were residing in Kl as newly weds at that time hehehe

 I'm so happy that my mom and dad are there to join us going up batu caves  since this is their first time ever coming to Batu Caves :)


 The last time we were here , we used to take pictures just the two of us and now theres THREE :)



group photo :)



 the papamamarazzi :)



Hubby and best buddy Jean Claude :)


And not forgetting the permanent resident of Batu caves...the monkeysss....gosh they are horrible and getting vicious and agressive by the day  all because some ignorant tourist and locals fed them food and so they are doing it again and again  that is trying to steal food from people....so sad :(



Another charming photos of my parents :)


Here's a photo of my mom when she said "never in my life I would imagine I would ever reach here and climbing those endless steps to see all this...it' definately a journey  bringing and recalling me back to my roots...I may never be able to climb mount Kinabalu but now I can Say that  I have climb the steps of Batu Caves and reach the top to see this remarkable temple"

It was indeed a big feat for my parents to reach the top of the cave but it was worth it for I get to snap a photo of my mom's contented smile on this picture ♥




and my two darlings...sweating all the way up and as usual she is enjoying the view from the way hubby is carrying her :)


and finally from the help of monsieur Jean Claude, we managed to take this fabulous family photo :)
Merci JC :)



After a long and hot day at Batu Caves we brought our friends and my parents to a restaurant inside Sentul Park where they have big Koi fishies in it. We used to live in an apartment within this Park so it brought down a lot of memories going to Sentul Park again and seeing Maple Condominium just accross :)



And finally a collage photo of everyone during our visit at the Sentul Koi Centre just beside the restaurant.

All in all  it was a great escape from the hustle and bustle of the city in Kuala Lumpur and just enjoying a laid back visit to places that usually we Malaysians usually didnt think it would be an interesting place to visit coz it's always there and we are used to it but how many of us actually visited these places? :)

Hope you guys enjoyed my post this time around, something thats been kept in the back burner for too long and finally get the chance to blog about it so here it Voila!

Anyhow, sometime next week, I'll be blogging again from another different country. So stay tuned and catch you guys later!






À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts