Troublesome GL and Managing Temporary Diabetes in pregnancy :(

I thought being pregnant means you eat all you want coz you are eating for two person, well i guess i am wrong now i have to control what i am eating  coz  I have what they call Temporary Diabetes in pregnancy '
I was not too thrilled to find out that i have to use this monitor to check for my GL  everyday, 6 time daily! And pricking my finger for 6 times daily is enough to slow down my appetite of eating anything really.
 


So here is the Accu-Check that i purchased specificlly to help me manage my GL problem and i am proud to report the doctor said i only need to do it in another week or so coz my diet seems to be working and my GL is kept to a minimum and so i only have to maintain this stance until i reach 40 weeks and i will be fine.
Hip! Hip! Hooray!!! :)

To know more about this GL problem you can go to this website for further info on it.



À bientôt

Comments

  1. doi cill...extra care for that diabetes ya.. Very high risk.. Well... my BP was high during pregnancy..high risk oso.. mine was until they hv to monitor me every single day during the last few weeks until deliver..

    I pray everything will be going smooth dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sudah sa pi doctor today Zura and the Diet they put me on is effective and now my GL level are mostly below 100mg and the 1 hour test pun below the range sudah for two weeks so doc said all i need to do now is to monitor and continue with the GL Diet. Phew! nasib baik jugak boleh pulih kalau tidak very high risk kan Jura .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts