House hunting Part II

The 2nd part of house hunting continues and the search continues....


And again hubby is having a ball taking picture of me and my ball and all of it is candid and this is his part of the post he likes to do candid stuffs on me uhhhhh! :P


And later that afternoon we decided to get to IKEA and finish updating our list of things to be bought for the new home and finally we managed to finish updating the list and as usual Madame "turning-into-a-ball" is starting to get tired on the feet and demanding to be fed heheheh so off we went to the IKEA restaurant and fortunately they got my favourite menu on today and that is Mutton with Rice Briyani yummmmmy!


Mine and all mine! My mutton rice briyani!


Here is what hubby is having just the typical menu from IKEA meatball and mixed vege.


Bon Appétit !
Until our next update, Cherrioooo!


À bientôt

Comments

  1. Hehehe my husband loves it for me i love the salmon menu yummyyy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts