House hunting + Jalan-jalan cari makan :)

Its the weekend and so we decided to check out some places in Dubai coz we are currently house/home hunting as we call it and we started off from Sharjah and then to Dubai and at the same time in between had some lunch and went to check out the beach :)

Leaving Sharjah.....

I like how you can see the small boats amongst the tall buildings :)


Finally....Dubai :)

Love this Petunias on the streets in Dubai and apparently they are everywhere in Dubai

Very much a city

Air conditioned bus stops......hmnnn interesting indeed:)

See the Petunias again....aren't they beautiful? :0)

Beautiful indeed :)

@ Jumeirah beach and i didn't wear any sun blocking cream hence i wore my light shawl to cover myself from the sun.

Kepanasan indeed :)

Ohh...a photo of my bola too :)

at the back of Jumeirah Beach

Nice :)

I guess we are going to this beach again soon :)



À bientôt

Comments

  1. I find it a bit like KL city but with the air conditioned bus stop wah terlebih canggih i think hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts