52 Weeks Photography Challenge week 6 - Sunset

Bonjour and Hello!

Welcome to the 52 Weeks Photography Challenge 2022!
I've decided to join in this photography Challenge because  I love photography and I also would like to learn more about this subject and finally I would also like to improve my photography technique? so according to @kev_mrc, the primary goal of this challenge is to help you become a better photographer. 👍

We started this challenge with sunrise, now let’s photograph sunset. Sunrise and sunset are 2 different times of day, with different feels. How are you going to showcase sunset?
@kev_mrc #kevmrcphotochallenge



I know I can do better with this post but I always find the sunsets in North Borneo (where I'm from)  more dramatic and more mesmerising, BUT, I'm unfortunately not there 😕 So here is my best sunset shot and I promise that, when I do go back to my home town, Sabah, I will surely make some time to do some sunset shots at the famous old Tanjung Aru Beach 💓 until then....this will do lor....😏

À bientôt and see you guys soon!!

Comments

Popular Posts