52 Weeks Photography Challenge week 4 - Architecture

Bonjour and Hello!


Welcome to the 52 Weeks Photography Challenge 2022!
I've decided to join in this photography Challenge because  I love photography and I also would like to learn more about this subject and finally I would also like to improve my photography technique? so according to @kev_mrc, the primary goal of this challenge is to help you become a better photographer. 👍

 According to @kev_mrc,  last  week we took a photo of nature, it’s only logical that this week challenge is Architecture. The focus of your photo should be architecture, of any kind.


 And so I choose this wondeful  La Basilique Notre Dame de Fourvière in Lyon, France. I'm always a fan of gothic type cathedral as they are always looking very majestic and full of history and mystery as well. Took this picture last summer and it was my 2nd time visiting this gorgeous Basilica and still very much capture my utmost admiration for not just it's history but also on it's architectural side of it.

Hope all of you like it and see you soon on my next post for week 5 of the #52weeksphotographychallenge2022!





À bientôt and see you soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts