SENTIMENTAL ME FRIDAY - 26.06.2020


SENTIMENTAL ME FRIDAY 


My first post since June 26, 2018

This is Sentimental Me Friday that I made just so I can cling to those moments that went by way too fast in our lives  with our 3 girls and cherish it forever. If you are like me who takes photos of the children just about on any occasions and almost everyday then you will find that this is a good way to compare pics from year to year or from one month to another of yourselves and your children growing moments :) 
Besides that, I'm also using this section of my Sentimental Me Friday  post  to reminicence about my yester years of my life and also to remember my loved ones who meant so much to me and more so for my most dearest and precious loved ones who are no longer with us. It's more like my way of keeping my memory of them alive for always. 



Time flies so fast when we are having fun they say and as for my once upon a time baby girl, it was like rocket fast and now she's 9 years old already😭 
Miss Mumut 🥰


🎂 9 years of birthdays! 🥳



We love you to the moon and back sweetheart,
 Have a wonderful Life
🥰❤😘




À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts