Bonne fête des mères / Happy Mothers Day!

Today they are celebrating Bonne fête des mères or Happy Mothers Day back in France. The good thing about living in different countries, you get to celebrate 3 mothers day  and this happens to me. In Dubai they have mothers day on the 21st of March, then in Malaysia on the 12th of May and finally in France on the 26th of May. So the thing is my hubby was outstationed on both occasions  mothers day in Dubai and also mothers day in Malaysia so finally he was here this weekend to celebrate fête des mères or Happy Mothers Day with the family :)



So here is a photo of us at the restaurant just below our building. Had a wonderful dinner and I ate with all my heart and I enjoyed my 'Kitchen Free" weekend  with all my heart :)


And here is the newly opened restaurant  Al Finique just below our building that we had them yummylicious  dinner :)


 And to top it all hubby got me a Mothers Day gift and it's something I have been secretly admiring since it was launced last year, and here it is the new addition to my Photography hobby and also my numerous camera collection  Miss all perfect, Samsung Galaxy Camera :)
Now I dont have to haul the heavy and bulky Nikon D300 anymore when travelling alone with miss M coz this little miss is as light as a feather :) Merci mon coeur et Je t'aime :)

First few photos taken using this camera ,just around our apartment building.
Enjoy!





And spend some time scrapbooking  using digikits I bought from GoDigital


Happy Mothers day!

And happy mothers day to my dearest mom 
et je voudrais souhaiter à ma belle-mère (MIL) fête des mères
and finally to my beloved granmother who left us 11 years ago, you are not here with us but you are never forgotten,Happy mothers day to you too dearest mummy-nenek!

Je t'aime!


À bientôt

Comments

Popular Posts